Headquartered in Germany, Volume Graphics, has more than 20 years of experience in the development of software for non-destructive testing based on industrial computed tomography (CT). Our software covers all your requirements related to metrology, defect detection and assessment, material properties, or simulations. Join an ever-growing community of users around the world, who choose Volume Graphics software for quality assurance in product development and production. Get the decisive advantage
Volume Graphics customers all over the world know that Volume Graphics software gives them a decisive advantage: The ability to gain reliable insights and make better products. It’s time you join them.
With the Volume Graphics product family, comprising of VGSTUDIO MAX, VGSTUDIO, VGMETROLOGY, VGinLINE, and myVGL, you can carry out all kinds of analyses and visualizations directly on data from industrial computed tomography (CT) machines.
VGSTUDIO MAX – High-End Industrial CT Software to Perform
• Material Analysis - Porosity/Inclusion Analysis, Fiber Composite Material Analysis, Foam/Powder Analysis
• Geometry Analysis - Coordinate Measurement, Nominal/Actual Comparison, Wall Thickness Analysis, Manufacturing Geometry Correction
• Simulation Capabilities on CT Data - Structural Mechanics Simulation, Transport Phenomenon, and Volume Meshing
• Non-Destructive QC of Cast, Injection-Molded, and Additively Manufactured Parts
• GD&T functionality (based on DIN EN ISO 1101)
• Object registration by Best-fit, 3-2-1, RPS, sequential, or feature-based method
• Automated generation of datum systems
• Nominal/actual comparisons on CAD, mesh (.stl), and voxel data, including on Regions of Interest (ROIs)
• Wall thickness analyses
• Extensive reporting functions
• Automated analysis of single data sets or a group of data sets with macros and templates Automated replication of measurement plans across periodic structures
VGinLINE inspects your parts automatically and non-destructively with industrial computed tomography (CT). It’s simple to set up and works with almost every CT system on the market – right out of the box.
• Fully automated, in-line: 100% inspection in industrial production
• Fully or semi-automated, at-line: small batch series inspection in industrial production or quality labs
• Semi-automated: sample tests in quality labs or at service providers
Christy Joseph Konkara
Technical Sales Consultant
Phone: +65 9112 8877
E-mail: Send message
Updates in 3.3 include multi-material dimensioning, native Q-DAS support, OCR-based automation, and high-quality volume meshing.
Volume Graphics has announced the latest generation of its software solutions for non-destructive quality assurance with industrial computed tomography (CT): Version 3.3 of VGSTUDIO MAX, VGSTUDIO, VGMETROLOGY, and VGinLINE.
The company is the leading provider of industrial CT software, according to management consultants Frost & Sullivan (basis: "2018 Global Industrial CT Software Market Leadership Award"). Volume Graphics’ VGSTUDIO MAX software is used for the analysis and visualization of industrial computed tomography (CT) data and covers all requirements related to metrology, defect detection and assessment, material properties, and simulation.
Using the new version, customers can determine the surfaces of multi-material components, export measurement and analysis results to store them centrally in quality management software, automate inspection processes more flexibly based on text recognition, and translate real CT data into volume meshes for simulation.
To further support their customers, Volume Graphics has also added a new Technical Consulting unit that provides professional consulting and evaluation services.
“With version 3.3 of our software solutions, we are once again laying the foundation for customers to make their processes smarter,” says Christof Reinhart, CEO and co-founder of Volume Graphics GmbH.
“For example, using the new data export, metrology data derived with the tremendous measurement capabilities of our software can be seamlessly shared with QA systems, where the values can then be combined and checked over time. More than ever before, this new feature enables customers to better integrate leading-edge CT technology into their existing software landscape. The new export feature is based on the native support of the widely used Q-DAS format, which makes using results in third-party statistical or analysis software especially easy.”